DURATION: 120 min
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: 1 To 15
AGE: 15 years old
LEVEL OF TRUST: Medium
LEVEL OF PARTICIPATION: Medium
LEVEL OF LEVEL_OF_PREPARATION: Yes
INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Pick the organization you would like to visit, check the opening hours and make an appointment if needed. The organization can be picked by youth workers beforehand or by young people participating in the activities.
2. Prepare the questions for the organization:
- What would you like to know?
- What would you like to talk about?
- Is there something specific you would like to know?
3. Visit the organization.
4. Reflect on the visit:
- Did it go as expected?
- Will you visit the organization again?
MATERIALS: Not needed
COMMENTS, TIPS & TRICKS: It can be done as a group activity (group visit to a youth center or some other organization). In this case it's better if the groups are small so the organization can have a more in-depth presentation. It is also possible to do it with one youngster based on their specific needs.