DURATION: 30 To 60 min
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: 4 To 8
AGE: 10 To 29 years old
LEVEL OF TRUST: High
LEVEL OF PARTICIPATION: Medium
LEVEL OF LEVEL_OF_PREPARATION: No
TOPIC: group + communication
1. Draw a river on the ground with chalk at least 3 meters wide and 3 meters long from the start to finish
2. Divide the participants into teams
3. Each team has to cross the river without falling in the water because the river has a strong current
4. Give the teams some cardboards that represent rafts they can place down and step upon to cross the wild river
5. Each time one team member places a cardboard raft, someone has to step on it, otherwise it will sink
Chalk, cardboard sheets (20 x 40 centimeters) or A4 paper
COMMENTS, TIPS & TRICKS:
Sliding the cardboard rafts to move around is not allowed.
Encourage the teams not to quite when they fail or things aren't going well; they should start again and think as a group.